BECAUSE WE GIVE A CHIP® SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- THE PRIZE: One winner will receive a prize of one case of 2oz bags of Deep River chips in a flavor of the winner’s choice, one 20 oz Yeti water bottle, one Deep River tee-shirt, and two chip clips (the “Prize”). The approximate total retail value of the prize is $150.00.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents in one of the fifty (50) states of the United States or the District of Columbia (void outside the United States and in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories, possessions and military installations), who are age 18 or older and have attained the age of majority in his or her state of residence (which is 19 in Alabama and Nebraska, 21 in Mississippi, and 18 in all other states) at the time of entry. Eligible entrants must have an Instagram account to enter. Current employees, officers, directors, and contractors of Wise Foods Inc. (“Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, vendors, anyone involved in the administration of the Sweepstakes, and any member of the immediate family (i.e., spouses, domestic partners, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, grandchildren and other persons residing in the same household (related or not)) of any of the foregoing individuals (collectively, the “Released Entities”), are not eligible to participate. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- DATES: The Sweepstakes begins on September 4, 2023 at 9:00 a.m., Pacific Daylight Time, and ends on September 10, 2023 at 11:59 p.m., Pacific Daylight Time (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entries received before or after the Sweepstakes Period are not eligible to win.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Entry Period, you may enter by visiting instagram.com/deepriversnacksus and taking each of the following actions:
- Follow @deepriversnacksus on Instagram
- Like the Deep River Snacks sweepstakes post
- Comment a heart
Normal internet access, phone, and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply. Automated or bulk entries or entries submitted by third parties will be disqualified. Entries must be submitted by the participant. One entry per account. Incomplete, corrupted, or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for any late, incomplete, misdirected, misdelivered, or delayed entries, or for technical or human errors or failures of any kind in connection with the submission, transmission, processing or judging of entries, including without limitation, any malfunctions or failures of computer hardware, computer software, networks or telephone equipment, or any technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or any combination thereof. By entering, you agree that Sponsor may contact you via your social media profile and mention your name and/or Instagram handle on Sponsor’s social media page.
- ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the applicable Sweepstakes Period.
- RANDOM DRAWING: On the first business day following the end of the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will randomly select one winner from among all eligible entries, and, absent any disqualification or ineligibility as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion and in accordance with these Rules, that person will be deemed the “Sweepstakes Winner.”
- NOTIFICATION OF WINNER AND CLAIMING PRIZE: The Sweepstakes Winner will be contacted via direct message to the Instagram account used to enter the Sweepstakes. Upon notification, the Sweepstakes Winner will have 48 hours from the time the direct message was sent to send a reply message to Sponsor providing a valid email address for the Sweepstakes Winner. Any potential winner will be required to sign and return (except where prohibited) a Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and a W-9 tax form (the “Paperwork”) within five business days of receiving an email from the Sponsor containing the Paperwork.
Failure to timely respond to the initial notification or to timely provide the executed Paperwork may result in disqualification, and an alternate potential winner may then be selected. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, is found to be ineligible, declines to accept the prize or does not follow these Rules, for any reasons whatsoever, the Prize may be forfeited in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If the Prize is forfeited, then the Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If a potential winner is disqualified for one of the reasons mentioned above and an alternate is selected, the alternate winner must complete and return the required Paperwork in the timeframe specified. Only one alternate drawing will be held, after which the Prize may remain un-awarded. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Rules and return of executed Paperwork, where legal. Only winners will be notified. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may require each person who submits an entry to provide verification of eligibility as a condition of receiving a Prize.
Upon verification by Sponsor that the entrant is eligible and receipt of properly-executed Paperwork, where legal, the Prize will be sent to the address provided by the entrant at the time of verification. The Sweepstakes Winner must provide a valid United States mailing address. P.O. Box addresses are ineligible. No cash or other prize substitutions are permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Upon shipping the Prize to the Sweepstakes Winner by mail, Sponsor will be deemed to have awarded the Prize to the Sweepstakes Winner, with the Sweepstakes Winner assuming full responsibility for the Prize. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen Prizes. The Sweepstakes Winner is solely responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes, if any, that apply to the Prize. The Sponsor must report the value of the Prize to the Internal Revenue Service in the year the Prize is received by the Sweepstakes Winner. All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance or use of any Prize is at the sole responsibility of the recipient. Please allow at least one week for delivery of the Prize. Sponsor shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding the Prize for any reason.
- NAME/LIKENESS: By accepting a Prize, the Sweepstakes Winner permits, authorizes, grants, and licenses Sponsor and its affiliates, successors, and assigns, and their respective licensees, advertising agencies, promotion agencies, and fulfillment agencies, and the employees, officers, directors, and agents of each and all of them (“Authorized Persons”) use of his or her name, Instagram handle, photograph (including any copyrights therein) and/or likeness and statements made by or attributed to them, for two years, in any and all media now known or hereafter developed (including, without limitation, print, broadcast and internet) and on any platform, for all legitimate business purposes including advertising and promotional activities without additional compensation or consents, unless prohibited by law. All entrants agree that Authorized Persons may in their discretion announce the names of the potential winners on Sponsor’s Instagram account or in other forms of communication.
- RESTRICTIONS ON ENTRIES: No entry may contain any offensive or vulgar content. No entry may contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and no entry may contain material that is in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where the entry is created. Any entry containing inappropriate content, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, will be considered ineligible and will not be part of the Sweepstakes. Any entry generated automatically, by any use of robots, scripts, programs, computer applications or other like or similar entry methods, are not permitted and will be disqualified. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not able to be conducted as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes and randomly draw from those entries received up to the cancellation/suspension date to award the Prize.
- ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMERS AND DISCLOSURES: By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to waive any rights to claim ambiguity in the Rules and regulations. Decisions made by Sponsor in relation to the Sweepstakes are final and binding in all matters, including, without limitation, interpretation of these Rules and the awarding of the Prize, and cannot be appealed. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel this Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, at any time, and for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor further reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who violates these Rules, tampers with the entry process, or acts in any way that would, in any way, discredit or harm the reputation of Sponsor. Sponsor does not make any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any Prize including, without limitation, quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Further, no responsibilities are accepted for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing, or acts of any government or authority. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a Sweepstakes Winner, the Prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the Instagram account associated with the winning entry, as registered with Instagram, and if there is a discrepancy between the two, then as determined in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor shall have no liability for a Sweepstakes Winner’s failure to receive notices due to Sweepstakes Winner’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Sweepstakes Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor, Instagram, and the Released Entities from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, damages, or causes of action of any kind, including, without limitation, liability for negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, unauthorized or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury, arising from or in connection with, either directly or indirectly from: (i) the awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize awarded herein; (ii) participation in the Sweepstakes or any prize related activities; (iii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited any loss or damage to any entry, the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software, or the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) any unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; and (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; all to the maximum extent allowed by law. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY, IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTRANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INJURY TO PERSON, INJURY TO PROPERTY, OR FOR ANY SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER OR NOT SPONSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some jurisdictions may not permit certain liability limitations, or waivers, or restrictions, including those relating to any and all injuries, losses, or damages (including compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes. If any court determines the law of such a jurisdiction applies, Sponsor’s liability shall be limited to the greatest extent permitted by such applicable law.
- DISPUTES: As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, but except where prohibited by law, you agree that any and all disputes, controversies, claims or causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, these Rules or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved in binding arbitration individually, and without resort to collective, class, or aggregate action. Any such arbitration must be brought and heard in Fulton County, Georgia, and shall be administered by the American Arbitration Association pursuant to its expedited procedures under its commercial arbitration rules. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. YOU, AS WELL AS EACH RELEASED ENTITY, HEREBY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY A JURY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW. As a condition to registering and submitting an entry, you irrevocably waive any right to seek and obtain rescission and equitable and injunctive relief. Additionally, in any dispute, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive, all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, and you further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- LAWS: The Sweepstakes is governed by United States law, and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. These Rules shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. Residents of jurisdictions where this Sweepstakes is not permitted, or where Sponsor would be required to register or be restricted in any other way, are not eligible to enter or to win a prize.
- WINNERS LIST: To obtain an official list of the names of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped business-size envelope to: Sponsor at Wise Foods Inc, Attn: Sweepstakes, 3065 Akers Mill Road, Suite 200, Atlanta, GA 30339. Requests must be received by October 11, 2023 at 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time. Vermont residents may omit the return postage.
- OFFICIAL RULES: If you would like a copy of these Rules, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Sponsor at Wise Foods Inc, Attn: Sweepstakes, 3065 Akers Mill Road, Suite 200, Atlanta, GA 30339. Vermont residents may omit the return postage. Requests received after October 11th, 2023 will not be honored. A copy of these Rules are also posted at https://www.deepriversnacks.com/pages/sweepstakes.
- AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES: By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, you accept and agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules and you represent and warrant that you meet all of the eligibility requirements set forth herein. You further agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding in all respects as it relates in any and all manner to the Sweepstakes and the awarding of prizes. Any attempt by a person to deliberately damage any website or Instagram account or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the prizes. These Rules set forth the entire agreement and understanding between Sponsor and each entrant concerning the subject matter hereof and merges and supersedes all prior discussions, agreements, and understandings of any kind between them. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of any provision contained herein. If any provision of these Rules is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of these Rules will remain in full force and effect. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES BY ANY SWEEPSTAKES WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH SWEEPSTAKES WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- SPONSOR: Wise Foods Inc, 3065 Akers Mill Road, Suite 200, Atlanta, GA 30339.